15th Gatersleben Research Conference (#GRC2019) on Applied Bioinformatics in Crops
The conference will be held at Leibniz Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research (IPK) in Gatersleben, Germany
18-20 March 2019
On behalf of the GRC2019 organizing committee, we have the pleasure to invite you to participate in the 15th Gatersleben Research Conference (#GRC2019) on Applied Bioinformatics in Crops. Topics considered in GRC2019 are presented on the conference website: http://meetings.ipk-gatersleben.de/grc2019-abc/
Prospective participants are invited to submit their abstract(s) in electronic format using our conference paper submission system: https://www.conftool.com/grc2019-abc/
Abstract submission is OPEN until November 15, 2018.
- Anne-Françoise Adam-Blondon, INRA, Versailles- Grignon, France
- Andrea Bräutigam, Computational Biology, University Bielefeld, Germany
- Oliver Ebenhöh, Heinrich-Heine-University, Düsseldorf, Germany
- Richard Finkers, WUR, Netherlands
- Malia Gehan Danforth Center, St. Louis, USA
- Björn Grüning Bioinformatics, University Freiburg, Germany
- Barend Mons, GO FAIR International Support and Coordination Office, Leiden, The Netherlands
- Zoran Nikoloski, Max Planck Institute of Molecular Plant Physiology, Golm, Germany
- Kelly Robbins, Cornell University, USA
- Sotirios Tsaftaris, University of Edinburgh, UK
Registration starts at 210 EUR for regular participants and 180 EUR for students.
We are looking forward to receiving your abstract.
GRC2019 Conference Team.